The ultimate goal of SEO is to stimulate more relevant traffic to your site by optimizing your web page to rank higher in search engine results. This means that understanding how search engines rank should be one of the most compelling subjects for anyone with a website and an intended audience. Adapting a successful SEO strategy means focusing on adapting the best tactics that will allow your page to be seen by the people who want to see it. The internet never stops changing and it’s user base is continually growing so there are always new things to be learned about SEO. Below are the tried and true most useful on page SEO tactics to incorporate into your marketing strategy with the goal of launching your page towards the top of Google’s search results.
Should We Build an App for Our Company?
Occasionally, a company will ask me if they should create an app for their company.To answer this, I have made a short list of considerations before deciding to create an app and this list is built around one simple principle, the principle of purpose. Read More
Want To Learn Some Useful Web Design Tips?
One important aspect of marketing and developing your digital footprint is your company website. How did you create your company’s website? Read More
Are Podcasts Useful for Your Business?
Nowadays most businesses are mobile friendly and up to date on the most popular social media platforms, but have you ever thought about incorporating podcasts into your marketing efforts? Read More
Halloween Marketing Ideas for 2017
This year Halloween spending is said to reach an all time high. Statistics from the National Retail Federation speculate that this year “consumers are expected to spend $9.1 billion, up from $8.4 billion in 2016” (NRF). That outrageous number actually makes sense when you think about how many people participate in Halloween festivities throughout the United States and all of the spending that goes into this crazy night of fright. Read More
6 Marketing Strategies for 2017
Marketing Strategies for 2017
Just as consumers’ tastes and preferences constantly change, so does how to reach and attract them to your product or service. Below you will find 6 marketing strategies for 2017 to help you keep up with the ever evolving world of marketing.
Holiday Marketing Ideas
Find below a list of holiday marketing ideas for your company, to celebrate the season and please your customers and employees at the same time. Seasons’ greetings!
- Create a Fun Holiday Video. Create a holiday themed video and include your employees in it. Upload it to YouTube and share it on social media.
- Print Personalized New Year Calendars. Put your business’s name and a photo with your employees on them. Make sure it’s high quality. Your customers will see your business around all year long.
- Offer Holiday Treats. Offer gift cards, coupons, and even deliver them to your clients in person. Your clients and customers will be happy and see you as thoughtful.
- New Year’s Resolutions. People love talking about this at the end of the year. Integrate the idea of self-improvement in your promotion messages.
- Partner With Other Businesses. Team with local merchants and other businesses to make your business and holiday sales stand out.
- Work With a Charity. Find a local charity that you can work with and help out or donate to. It will build a positive social image for your business and get more people to your door.
- Holiday Cards. Make holiday themed cards and send them to your customers. Make it personal by handwriting notes on the cards, as well as the addresses on the envelopes.
- Holiday Themed Logo. Find a graphic designer to add holiday elements to your logo to make it look festive.
- Adopt a Themed Tone. It’s time to feature the holiday theme on your website and social media channels as well.
- Gift Baskets. You can create a holiday themed gift basket for people to share their love during the holiday. People view gift baskets as an easy gift to check a few names off of their list.
- Deliver Gifts Locally. Deliver your local customers’ gifts in person with a note showing how thankful you are.
- Social Media. Utilize social media work for spreading the word about your business. Remember to include a dash of holiday-related humor and/or graphics in your social messages!
5 Reasons Why You Should Care About Link Building
Link building is imperative to creating a successful website that translates to real world success. Read More
What Is Inbound Marketing? — Attracting
Inbound marketing is replacing the strategy of outbound marketing. It is a new way to market, where instead of pitching to customers, you are having them come to you. Most customers being bombarded with outbound marketing strategies aren’t paying much attention. When you think about how rarely you open your junk mail, or actually watch commercials on TV, or even read articles that have too many ads on them, its no wonder Inbound marketing is becoming the most effective marketing strategy. Read More
How Do I Quickly Evaluate My Digital Marketing?
Online marketing has become a necessity in order to help all businesses succeed. Simply posting a blog every once in a while or updating your social media status when you have time isn’t going to cut it. It takes consistency, patience, and continually evaluating your results to be successful. So, if you have ever asked yourself, “How effective is my digital marketing?” here are some ways you can take a look at your online marketing efforts to determine what is working for your business. Read More